First about Endare
At Endare, we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality applications that we would be proud to use ourselves. We distinguish ourselves by prioritising our clients’ business needs, and as a React Native Developer, we expect you to have our clients' best interests at heart all the time.
But our growth mindset doesn't just apply to our clients; we want to see you grow too! You’ll be guided and motivated by your colleagues to become the best version of yourself, while also being ready to help your colleagues and open to receiving and giving feedback. Our success hinges on teamwork, which will also be crucial to your success.
Finding and applying best practices to code is an important aspect of my job, and that's why I like it.Kenneth (Front-end Team Lead)
We value our informal atmosphere and want to make sure that you feel right at home. You can expect to work with a fun and supportive team, where you’ll have lots of opportunities to learn and grow. As part of our team, you’ll also enjoy flexible work hours, excellent mobility, and healthcare benefits.
Now about you
What skills do you need?
To be our next React Native Developer, we are looking for someone who can check the following boxes:
- Profound experience with React and React Native (2 years or more)
- Experience with libraries/frameworks such as React Query, React Navigation, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of React Library best practices, such as Context API, High-Order Components, Hooks, etc.
- Experience with common software engineering practices such as OO-development, common design patterns, unit testing, secure coding practices (OWASP), writing clean and neat code and documentation, etc.
- Experience with a GIT platform such as Github or Bitbucket is a must.
- Knowledge of common technologies such as REST web services, OAuth, JSON, XML, SQL, etc.
- Experience with agile software development.
- A bachelor's or master’s degree in (applied) computer science or equivalent through experience.
- Familiarity with native iOS and/or Android development is a big plus.
Apart from these hard skills, we would also like you to have a critical mindset, a sense of responsibility, and an eye for detail. At Endare, we always consider reusability and possible future problems, so you'll have to think ahead. We like performant, error-proof code but we know code can never be perfect. That is why you are given the time and freedom to continuously improve your developing skills.
What do we expect from you?
As a React Native Developer, you'll be responsible for transforming business requirements into solutions that provide real value. You will be the one to take our apps, such as De Tijd or the mobile app of Carrefour, to the next level by developing new features, maintaining or updating existing ones, and ensuring the quality of the end product. You’ll also play an active role in our code review process, sharing your knowledge and experience as input for future developments.
What can we offer you?
- Flexible work hours to balance personal and professional responsibilities
- The possibility to work from home or from our state-of-the-art offices in the Ghelamco Arena
- Mobility budget to make commuting easy and stress-free
- Healthcare to support your physical and mental well-being
- Chance to make a difference and contribute to the growth and success of our clients' businesses
- A fun and supportive team environment that encourages growth and learning
- Lots of opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills through training and professional development programs
If you're excited about the prospect of joining our team, we'd love to hear from you! Fill in our application form, and we'll be in touch shortly. Make sure to check out our career page for a more detailed view of how we present ourselves as a workplace.