As a React Native Developer, you will be transforming business requirements into top-of-the-line solutions. You will be part of a dynamic team and work in a learning environment with all kinds of opportunities to grow and broaden your skills. You’ll be responsible for the complete life cycle of the application and the quality of the end product.
You must not be afraid to:
- Develop new features.
- Maintain and update existing features
- Provide technical input for future features and designs.
- Write structured and maintainable code.
- Review code of colleagues on the same points.
- Test all changes.
- Find the best solution according to the customer's wishes in collaboration with your colleagues.
During your work, you’ll be guided and motivated by your colleagues in order to get the most out of yourself and your application. Teamwork is key to our success, as it will be for yours. You’ll need to have a desire to learn and to keep up with the newest trends related to our industry. You'll need to be resilient and pro-active in order to work on innovative solutions.
Finding and applying best practices to code is an important aspect of my job, and that's why I like it - Kenneth (Front-end Team Lead)
To fit into our team, you’ll need the following skills:
- Profound experience with React and React Native (2 years or more).
- Experience with libraries/frameworks such as Redux, Redux-saga…
- Experience with common software engineering practices such as OO-development, common design patterns, unit testing, secure coding practices (OWASP), writing clean and neat code and documentation…
- Knowledge of common technologies such as REST web services, OAuth, JSON, XML, SQL…
- Experience with agile software development.
- Bachelor's degree in (applied) computer science, master's degree in computer science, or equivalent through experience.
If you’re still with us, there is still one more thing you have to comply with: always being in the mood for some fun (and food). And of course, it's not just up to us to expect things from you, but you can expect something from us as well. Here you'll find our offer.
Due to the current situation with the coronavirus, we would also like to tell you that our entire working flow has changed. We regularly work from home in order to respect the corona measures. But from now on, working remotely will be part of our policy permanently. If you want to know more about our new way of working, feel free to read this blog post.
Are you excited to become part of our team? Fill out the application form or contact us at any other time! We're are happy to meet you!