You will need some hard skills.
- Profound experience with React and React Native (2 years or more).
- Experience with libraries/frameworks such as Redux, Redux-saga…
- Experience with common software engineering practices such as OO-development, common design patterns, unit testing, secure coding practices (OWASP), writing clean and neat code and documentation…
- Knowledge of common technologies such as REST web services, OAuth, JSON, XML, SQL…
- Experience with agile software development.
- Bachelor's degree in (applied) computer science, master's degree in computer science, or equivalent through experience.
What about your soft skills?
- Open-minded and eager to learn: Loves exploring new and upcoming technologies, programming languages, frameworks, etc… Works to keep informed on the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in software development.
- Team player: has a positive attitude, contributes, is helpful and respectful towards team members & clients.
- Resilient: maintains control and performance in stressful situations.
- Initiator and pro-active: anticipates problems, takes responsibility, and focuses on delivering the right solution within time.