Helping businesses grow through creating turn-key, custom-made software solutions is what Endare is all about. As a Front-end Developer in our team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing new features.
- Maintaining and updating existing features.
- Providing technical input for future features and designs.
- Writing structured and maintainable code.
- Perform code reviews together with your colleagues.
- Testing of all changes.
- Finding the best solution according to the customer's wishes in collaboration with your colleagues.
Developing software at Endare means using your acquired knowledge in your next project to bring it to perfection - Steven (Front-end Developer)
Joining our growing team means you’ll be part of an environment where continuous learning and collaboration are the most important pillars. This means you’ll be given the opportunity to grow your career by learning from your colleagues and past experiences. Our team is motivated to continuously tackle the challenges of our clients and we hope you will be too.
To fit into our team, you will need the following skills:
- Experience with Ionic.
- Experience with Typescript is a plus.
- Experience with common software engineering practices such as OO-development, common design patterns, unit testing, secure coding practices (OWASP), writing clean and neat code and documentation…
- Knowledge of common technologies such as REST web services, JWT, OAuth, JSON, XML, SQL…
- Experience with agile software development.
- Bachelor's degree in (applied) computer science, master's degree in computer science, or equivalent through experience.
Above mentioned hard skills are required to apply for this job. But, you’ll need some soft skills as well:
- You need to love exploring upcoming trends and best practices in the software industry and,
- You need to be open to feedback and have a positive attitude towards our team and clients.
- You need to understand the importance of application security and anticipate problems.
Next to this, we believe in giving our colleagues responsibility and control. Therefore, stressful situations can’t be a problem for you and time management is a piece of old tackle. But apart from all these serious requirements, you’ll need to be able to have fun as well. And of course, it's not just up to us to expect things from you, but you can expect something from us as well. Here you'll find our offer.
Due to the current situation with the coronavirus, we would also like to tell you that our entire working flow has changed. We regularly work from home in order to respect the corona measures. But from now on, working remotely will be part of our policy permanently. If you want to know more about our new way of working, feel free to read this blog post.
Are you excited to become part of our team? Fill out the application form or contact us at any other time! We're are happy to meet you!
Check out our Instagram to get a look behind the scenes!