Let’s talk Endare
Our mission is to help businesses grow and succeed through high-quality, custom software solutions. We work closely with our clients to use technology to achieve their goals and provide the best possible user experience. Our priority is to develop software of the highest quality that is user-friendly and meets the specific needs of our clients.
We believe that collaboration, quality, and user experience are essential to making digital projects efficient and successful. We foster a supportive and fun team environment that encourages growth and learning. As a Flutter Developer, you will have the opportunity to make a difference and contribute to the success of our clients' businesses.
Now it’s your turn
What do we expect from you?
- Developing, testing, and maintaining high-quality mobile applications using Flutter
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand client needs and develop effective solutions
- Participating in code reviews and ensuring that all code meets established standards and practices
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices in mobile application development
What skills do you need?
- Strong experience with Flutter and Dart programming language
- Knowledge of mobile application architecture patterns
- Experience with common software engineering practices such as OO-development, common design patterns, unit testing, secure coding practices (OWASP), writing clean and neat code and documentation, etc.
- Experience with a GIT platform such as Github or Bitbucket is a must.
- Knowledge of common technologies and third party libraries such as REST web services, OAuth, JSON, XML, SQL, etc.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Familiarity with native iOS and/or Android development is a big plus
Apart from these hard skills, we would also like you to have a critical mindset, a sense of responsibility, and an eye for detail. At Endare, we always consider reusability and possible future problems, so you'll have to think ahead. We like performant, error-proof code but we know code can never be perfect. That is why you are given the time and freedom to continuously improve your developing skills.
What can we offer you?
- Flexible work hours to balance personal and professional responsibilities
- The possibility to work from home or from our state-of-the-art offices in the Ghelamco Arena
- Mobility budget to make commuting easy and stress-free
- Healthcare to support your physical and mental well-being
- Chance to make a difference and contribute to the growth and success of our clients' businesses
- A fun and supportive team environment that encourages growth and learning
- Lots of opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills through training and professional development programs
If you're excited about the idea of joining our team, we'd be thrilled to hear from you! Just fill out our application form, and we'll be in touch real soon. Oh, and make sure to check out our career page to see what it's like to work with us.